Coco & Eve FAQ
How long does Coco and Eve tan last?
If you follow their instructions on how to apply the Coco and Eve tanning lotion, it can last up to 7 days or even more.
How to apply Coco and Eve tanner?
There are a few steps to follow when applying the Coco and Eve tanner:
- Shave and exfoliate.
- Apply moisturizer to dry areas.
- Apply the formula using their self-tanning mitt. For other areas like the feet and hands, use a kabuki brush.
- Only use a small amount on our knees, wrist, elbows, and hands.
- Developing takes up to 2 hours or overnight for a deeper tan.
- It is recommended to shower in warm water and pat the skin dry.
- Moisturize daily to prolong your tan.
Will the sweat ruin my tan?
As long as you allow your tan to fully develop, sweat will not ruin it.
How often should I Coco & Eve self-tan?
There is no limit on how often you can or should self-tan. Coco & Eve only suggests that before tanning you should always exfoliate and tanning once a week will keep your skin bronzed.
Can I swim after applying Coco & Eve Sunny Honey?
You should not go swimming right after applying Coco & Eve Sunny Honey. They advise waiting for at least 4-12 hours before taking a swim as the tan might not last long enough.