Happy Feet FAQ
How does aging affect my legs and feet?
Aging can cause several changes to your legs and feet. These include:
- Muscle weakness: It can make it harder to walk and make your balance less stable
- Nerve damage: It can cause numbness, tingling, and pain
- Arthritis: It can cause pain and stiffness in your joints
- Atherosclerosis. It is a buildup of plaque in your arteries, which can cause leg cramps (called "claudication")
- Varicose veins. These are enlarged veins that can cause pain, swelling, and cramping
What are the common foot ailments that your footwear will help relieve?
The following are some of the most common foot ailments that your footwear will help relieve:
- Arch pain
- Heel pain
What do I need to do to maintain healthy feet?
There are several things you can do to maintain healthy feet. They include:
- Maintaining good hygiene by washing our feet every day with soap and water
- Dry your feet thoroughly, especially between your toes
- Trim your toenails regularly
- Wear shoes that fit and protect your feet
What Can I Redeem With My Points?
Here's what you can get when you redeem your Plus Points:
- 250 Points - $5 Coupon
- 500 Points - $10 Coupon
- 750 Points - $15 Coupon
- 1000 Points - $20 Coupon