Frequently Asked Questions
Is it dishwasher-safe?
Made In recommends hand washing their wood products, nonstick cookware, knives, and blue carbon steel. However, their bare stainless clad cookware is dishwasher safe.
If you have burnt oil on your pan, you can find countless tips on the Made In blog to clean and restore your cookware without using the dishwasher.
Where is Made In Cookware Made?
To offer their customers the very best of cookware and kitchen supplies, Made In has partnered with premium manufacturing partners worldwide, and every product's page states where the item is made. Manufacturing countries include France, England, Italy, Hungary, and the United States:
- Italy: stainless steel saucepans/stockpots, glassware/flatware
- USA: stainless steel fry pans/non-sticks, sheet pans/butcher blocks, wax/made in cleaner
- Hungary: wooden spoons/rolling pins
- France: knives, carbon steel, copper
- England: plate ware
Is Made In Cookware Oven-Safe?
This review has found that Made In's cookware is oven safe up to different temperatures varying between 400 and 1200°F according to the item:
- Bare Stainless steel - 800 degrees
- Nonstick cookware - 500 degrees
- Carbon steel - 1,200 degrees
- Sheet Pans - 450 degrees
- Universal Lids - 400 degrees
- Plateware - 572 degrees
- Silicone Universal Lids - 350 degrees