Is Blueland soap antibacterial?
Many people ask, Is Blueland soap antibacterial? The answer is no; the brand expressly states that they do not make their products with biocides since they do not align with their standards and values.
Are Blueland products safe to use while pregnant?
Since Blueland products are made without Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), they are safe for children and pregnant women.
Are Blueland products cruelty-free?
Yes, they are. Blueland is also Leaping Bunny certified.
What certifications does Blueland have on your products?
Blueland certifications include:
- Platinum Material Health Certificate from Cradle to Cradle
- USDA BioPreferred
- EPA Safer Choice
- Leaping Bunny certifications
- EWG Verified
How do I create my Blueland cleaner or soap?
You can make your Blueland soap in these quick and easy steps;
- Fill the reusable bottle with warm water until it reaches the mark
- Place the tablet in the bottle
- Wait a few minutes for the tablet to dissolve without stirring or shaking before you start using the product.