Liingo Eyewear FAQ
Is Liingo eyewear legit?
If you are wondering: Is Liingo eyewear legit? The answer is yes. Liingo Eyewear is a legit online company that offers prescription and non-prescription glasses. The brand has tons of positive reviews from buyers who love their eyeglasses.
Are eyeglasses FSA or HAS eligible?
Yes, they are. If you order prescription lenses of any type, including blue light and sunglasses, you are allowed to use your HAS or FSA account to pay for them. It is good to spend your health savings on high-quality eyewear.
However, you can not use your FSA or HAS account on non-prescription eyewear. If you need help placing an order using insurance or your FSA and HAS account, don’t hesitate to contact their support team by sending an email to [email protected]
Can I use my contact lens prescription to order glasses?
No. It is not possible to use your contact lens prescription to order glasses. Even though both glasses and contact lenses help to correct your vision, their prescription is calculated differently, and they will not result in the same figure.
If you don’t have an updated eyeglasses prescription, you will have to visit your doctor for an eye exam. Specify you need a prescription for eyeglasses and ask for a copy of the same before leaving. If you have an eyeglass prescription that is currently working for you, consider using the company’s free app to get prescription details and scan your lenses.
What if my frames need adjusting after I get them?
If your frames need adjusting after getting them, Liingo Eyewear has got you covered. The brand offers a free Try-On At Home. They will give you five frames to try at home, so you’ll get to choose what fits right.
You can also take your frames to the nearest optical store to have them adjusted. If the store charges you for adjustment, the company will reimburse you $25 from the total adjustment fee. For more information on the same, contact the company.
How do I take care of my glasses?
Taking care of your glasses involves following a basic eyeglass cleaning routine. This includes:
- Strictly use the microfiber cloth that comes with the eyeglasses to clean the lens and frames
- Do not use your clothes or any garment because they are made from rough fibers that will scratch the lenses
- Clean the glasses using warm water; warm water is easy because it get rids of grease and fingerprints from the lenses
- Do not use soap, laundry detergent, or any cleaning products, as they contain harsh chemicals that strip the lining of the lens
- Whenever you are not using your glasses, store them in the case, especially at night. Doing this will help you prevent any unforeseen accidents.